– Does Olive come with a warranty?
We provide 2 years for all elements of the Olive range. This covers normal wear and tear of parts and does not apply to any product that has been tampered with or misused. Our warranty does not cover any damage caused by force majeure; weather or natural elements, vandalism, negligent handling or damage due to faulty packaging or mishandling in transit by carrier.
– What tablets does Olive support?
Olive accommodates a variety of tablet makes and models in the size range from 7.9” to 10.5”. We are always trying to keep up with the demand and provide customers with the widest range of security options available and will be looking to expand on the list below. A current list of compatible tablet models can be found below:
1. Apple iPad Mini 2
2. Apple iPad Mini 4
3. Apple iPad 6th Gen (2018)
4. Apple iPad 5th Gen (2017)
5. Apple iPad Air 1
6. Apple iPad Air 2
7. Apple iPad Pro 9.7
8. Apple iPad Pro 10.5
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
10. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7
11. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7
12. Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 10.1
13. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1
14. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5
15. Samsung Tab 4 10.1
16. Microsoft Surface Go (2018)
– What colours does Olive come in and can I apply my own branding ?
Olive is available in white and black. However, we have the capability to silkscreen print your brand colour/logo on the front fascia. Please get in touch with email@example.com to discuss your requirement and cost implication.
– What key options does Olive come with?
All orders are ‘keyed alike’ with all key and lock combinations the same unless otherwise requested. In the unfortunate instance that you lose a key please email our Sales Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order or invoice number and we will help you order a new set of keys.
– Does Olive affect the tablets’ Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or 3G connectivity?
Olive has been designed to ensure uninterrupted Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity.
– Can I charge the tablet while it is installed in Olive?
Olive is designed to permit concealed cable path from the housing to the power source, regardless of mount configuration.
– Is Olive suitable for outdoor use /weather proof?
Olive does not have any significant protection against the elements and is not designed for long-term outdoor use.
– Can I add a card reader to Olive?
This varies from accessory to accessory. Please get in touch to discuss your exact requirements on email@example.com
– Has Olive been tested?
Olive has been subjected to stringent in-house test procedures to ensure that it is robust enough to perform perfectly throughout its working life.
– Can Olive be recycled?
Olive is designed with end of life disposal in mind and a high percentage of the product can be recycled.
– I have a special project and require a custom design solution, can you help?
We are always happy to discuss ways in which we can adapt Olive to respond to unique requirements. Please contact us to discuss your project to see If we can help on firstname.lastname@example.org
– I’d like to distribute/resell Olive
We are always looking for partners who share our values and commitment to supporting our clients. If you think you’ve got what it takes to work with us to become a supplier of Olive please get in touch email@example.com
– Can I get replacement parts?
If you need to order any spare parts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
– Who are Colebrook Bosson Saunders?
Colebrook Bosson Saunders (CBS) has a proud heritage in designing and manufacturing support tools that help technology conform to the user, not the other way round. Olive is our latest, unique product that uses our extensive expertise to bridge the gap between people and the technology they use. For more information on CBS and the full product range please visit- www.colebrookbossonsaunders.com